Own Your Beauty

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

30 Days to being a better Wife- Day 4


Day 4: Love is thoughtful

How precious also are Your thoughts to me. . . .How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.

—Psalm 139:17–18

TODAY’S DARE

Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.

SO this is probably the easiest one of all for me, as DH and I chat randomly throughout the day... a quick phone call here, an I love you text... that sort of thing. I think what I'm going to do is wait until I eat lunch and then text him that I love him and I prayed for him before I started to eat. What better prayer can I pray than for God to watch over the man I love throughout the day? One thing I really considered is asking God to take some of his pain away today. DH has 3 herniated disk in his back and 1 in his neck. We have an appointment with a neurosurgeon next week, but until then, he endures the pain during the day, as he can't take anything stronger than Tylenol or while working. I'm saving my "pennies" to put towards one of those Sleep Number beds for him as a surprise, but until then we will have to deal with a board under his side of the mattress.

Well my dear ladies, I'm gonna run. I have Statistics Reports to work on, payroll to do, and Cake Class tonight! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

**Thank you to everyone who participated in the Giveaway! I will announce the winner next Monday with a follow up post of everyone's Keep Cool ideas.***

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, Oh don't you just love that dare book!!! I love these ideas you are sharring with your readers!

    Are you planning to show us those stilletos...at the Shoe Show this week? I hope to see you ther...oh, and stop by some time today or tomorrow and enter a giveaway I'm doing this week.. :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete